Our independent, impartial and objective advice will not be compromised. We maintain this integrity by not selling insurance, nor do we do work for agents, brokers or insurance companies.
We specialize helping our Health Care clients with the following:
In the area of property and casualty, this includes:
• Audit Risk Management Programs
• Claim Management
• Pre-Merger/Acquisition Review
• Risk Analysis
• Coverage Improvements
Marketing of Coverages
• Develop Specifications
• Manage the Marketing Process
• Evaluate Submissions
• Make Recommendations
• Recommend Carriers and Service Providers
In the area of benefits, this includes:
• Employee Benefit Mission Statement and Strategic Plan Development
• Plan Evaluation and Design
• Effective Communications Programs
• Evaluation of Third Party Administrators and other Vendors
• Review of Fees, Prescription Drug Management
• Develop Request for Proposal
• Manage the Bidding Process
• Benefit Plan Audits
• Compliance including COBRA, HIPAA and Employee Manual
• Develop and/or review all plan documents, costs, eligibility, levels of contributions and communications to employees
• Assist/Draft the request for proposal specifications (RFP) focusing on the organizations’ desired benefit levels, plan designs, and overall outcome
• Review all RFPs and provide analysis of all proposals within the scope of organizational goals
Prior to engaging us, our clients said they used to be…
• …upset about paying too much for their insurance.
• …tired of their agent or insurance company taking them for granted.
• …worried about being compensated in full when they had a loss.
• …exhausted with having to navigate the mountains of information with regard to the Affordable Care Act.
• …unsure of the best way to manage the competitive marketing of their insurance program and finding the time to do it.
• …unable to afford an in-house risk manager.
• …overwhelmed by all of the options available.
• …concerned their agent was not properly advising them when they started looking at other methods of financing risk.
• …troubled that their insurance program was no longer adequate.
• …uncertain about having gaps in coverage as their organization changed.
• …dissatisfied with the poor service from their agent.
• …distressed about availability of insurance.
• …irritated when they felt their agent was trying to sell them something they didn’t want or need.
• …frustrated with sorting through all of the benefits options to make sure their overall package maximizes employee retention
Do any of these resonate with you? If so, you need an impartial consultant working in your best interest.
Contact us for a no obligation discussion about how an independent consultant can reduce your stress and make your life easier.